Friday, February 1, 2008

I hate rainy days!

It's just too cold and wet to be motivated to do much today! It's days like these that I wish I could just stay in bed and read a good book or watch a movie. Unfortunately, our lives are way too busy for that! I'm spending today getting last minute things together for the wedding festival tomorrow. I'm also working on the last wedding that we photographed. It was Lois & Michael's wedding in Spartanburg last Saturday. Everything turned out wonderful for them! They are such a sweet couple and we're really excited because they've chosen to shoot an "after the wedding" session. So Lois will put her dress back on and Michael will be in his tux and we'll get to spend the whole day photographing just them! That's something that more and more of our couples are requesting and we just love it! It really gives us the time to get amazing shots of them that you'd never have time for on the wedding day. I've posted a few of our favorite shots from their wedding below. Hope all of you have a dry, safe and happy weekend! Stop by and say hello if you're at the wedding festival tommorow.
-Craig


No comments:

Post a Comment