Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Matt and Sherry

Craig and I have known Matt and Sherry for several years. Before I moved to working for the Graduate School at Clemson, I was the Student Services Program Coordinator for the Mechanical and Automotive Engineering graduate programs. During the fall of 2006 I made a recruiting trip to Rose Hulman Institute of Technology in Indiana, and Matt was one of the students I met there. He chose to come to Clemson the next fall, and is currently working on his PhD in Mechanical Engineering. Sherry, also a Rose Hulman graduate, is working on her PhD in Economics also at Clemson. They were married in the South Carolina Botanical Gardens in Clemson on May 23rd.








I love the way he looks at her during the ceremony...very sweet!


Sherry burst out laughing when Matt's ring wouldn't go on.















No comments:

Post a Comment