Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Charleston SC Engagement Photography Session

Last weekend Craig and I went to Charleston--possibly my favorite city in the world--for a couple of shoots. Our first shoot was for one of my best friends in the entire world, Rachel and her fiancé Tim! Rachel and I have been best friends since I was in 9th grade when she transferred to my high school. She is the most hilarious, crazy fun, kindest person I know. I love spending time with her, and just wish she lived a bit closer.

We got to spend Saturday getting to know her fiancé Tim and his wonderful daughter Wilson. I definitely approve and I am so happy for the both of them!!! We started off the shoot at Mempkin Abbey, a breathtaking monastery in Monks Corner, SC. Then we finished up at the Folley Beach pier . Below are a few of our favorites from the session.







Wilson was very confident in front of the camera...and for good reason!





Same moment...two viewpoints...
Lindsey's view...




Craig's view...





Same moment...two viewpoints...
Craig's view...




Lindsey's view...

















Special thanks to Wilson for taking this one!





and the result of climbing on Craig's shoulders...









love this one!









and this one too!






1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I love these. I like Craig's view in the first one, and Lindsey's in the second. :-) The grasses and sand from above are freakin awesome.

    ReplyDelete