Sunday, December 6, 2009

Occasions at Wedgefield | Clemson, SC

I'll blog more from Ross and Molly's wedding soon, but I wanted to share a few images that I thought deserved special attention. Molly and her father have a special relationship, they are very close (which I think is obvious from the images of the toast and father/daughter dance below). I was so moved by their displays of emotion, that I wanted to share these images. I truly believe that the most important decision a couple can make in planning their wedding is the selection of a photographer--one who's photographic style and personality is the perfect match to theirs. When the wedding day is over, all that is left is your memories. A photograph freezes a moment in time, a moment that is gone in the blink of an eye. Looking at your wedding images will transport you back to your wedding and flood your heart with the emotions you felt on one of the most important days of your life. Wedding photographs preserve your family history and are passed down for generations and generations. I can only image what these images mean to Molly and her family, but I hope they bring joy to their hearts and preserve the memories of this day forever! This is why we love what we do!

-Enjoy!


Craig's view...





Lindsey's view...





Craig's view...





Lindsey's view...





Craig's view..





Lindsey's view...





Love these next two!













Left - Lindsey's View / Right - Craig's view...


1 comment:

  1. stunning. The emotion captured in those images is amazing. Thank you for sharing and yes, it is obvious you two love your jobs!

    ReplyDelete