Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Greenville Wedding Photographer | Justin & Gina

We photographed Justin and Gina's engagement session in downtown Greenville a few weeks ago. I really sympathized with Justin, a photographer and videographer, who hated being in front of the camera! Something about stepping onto the other side of the lens makes me incredibly nervous. Back in college, before I really got into photography as a career, I didn't mind being in front of the camera, and I was happy with most of the photos of myself. Then, after studying posing and what makes a person look best on camera, I now over think everything when I have to be in a photo. I end up looking stiff and unnatural with a fake smile...with the mantra "think thin" going over and over in my head!

I could tell Justin was nervous at first, but then he really began to loosen up and interact well with Gina, who was a natural--love her smiles! Aren't they just adorable together...


Lindsey's view...





Craig's view...













Lindsey's view...




Craig's view...













Craig's view...





Lindsey's view...





Lindsey's view...





Craig's view...














2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. CT wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. Wedding Photographers

    ReplyDelete