Friday, September 19, 2008

Pretty Place Wedding Photography

What can I say about Mary Ellyn and JP...I really enjoyed this wedding. They reminded me a lot of Craig and I. I am very much like JP... almost always happy, never worried about anything, not concerned with the details, just assuming that everything will work itself out. Mary Ellyn, on the other hand, is very organized and on top of things, like Craig. I think the photo below of their wedding cake topper explains it very well...



And their ceremony was just amazing. Mary Ellyn and JP were married at Pretty Place, which is a beautiful location to be married. But what I loved the most about their ceremony was the way it was tailored to be all about them. You could have never spoken to either of them before, but after sitting through the ceremony you would have felt like you had known them for years. The entire ceremony was sincere, funny, and touching (yes, I cried...a lot). I'll try to get more information about their minister to pass along for anyone who is looking...











Not only did they choose a beautiful ceremony site, but the reception at Key Falls Inn overlooking a pond and mountains was stunning!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment