Thursday, August 20, 2009

Greenville Country Club Wedding

I have known John for years...we are from the same tiny, sleepy town of Walhalla, and graduated high school together. So when Emily contacted us to shoot their wedding, we were super excited. It was an absolutely stunning wedding, and fabulously fun reception. Emily and John were married at the 4th Presbyterian Church in downtown Greenville, with a reception at the Greenville Country Club. I have to say, I just love big wedding parties...it can be challenging to shoot, but when they are this good looking it makes our job easy! I can't say enough about how happy John and Emily are together. You can see in the images below the way they look at each other...it makes me so happy for the both of them! John and Emily, we wish you the best!

-Lindsey

P.S. I have finally caught up on posting weddings!!! But stay tuned...I'm working on posts for 2 engagements, 3 bridals and 4 other family shoots!






































Left - Craig's View / Right - Lindsey's View





Lindsey's View...





Craig's View...





Love the way they look at each other!!!





















Lindsey's View...





Craig's View...













I think these two are my fav from the day!

















The band Rubberband, was probably the best party band I have ever seen...everyone danced all night!


No comments:

Post a Comment