Thursday, August 27, 2009

Maternity Photography Session

Since I've left my job at Clemson, we've actually had a bit of free time and have started branching out into other types of photography. We did a maternity session (actually we've done 3...more posts to follow shortly) in the studio with our assistant and full time employee Ashley. She wanted to do a session that made her feel beautiful, and could document this amazing time in her and Mike's (her husband) life. I know these images might not be for everyone, but I hope you can appreciate the beauty and the amazing changes and blessings to come for this new family!

-Lindsey



















This is one of my two favorites!

















Love these series of images....









This is my other favorite from the session!


No comments:

Post a Comment