Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Greenville Hilton Wedding

Emily and Josh were married two weeks ago at the beautiful Trinity Lutheran Church in downtown Greenville, with the reception at the Hilton. Emily and Josh are the cutest couple! The are so perfect for each other in every way. They are both very laid back...I don't think I've ever seen a bride as calm and having so much fun on her wedding day as Emily did. Congrats to you guys...I hope the honeymoon was great!

-Lindsey






























I just loved how this little girl leaned out of the pew to watch Emily walk down the isle!

















Left - Lindsey's View / Right - Craig's View









Lindsey's View...





Craig's View...





Left - Lindsey's View / Right - Craig's View

















The guests has so much fun...I had to include a few of my favs!


No comments:

Post a Comment