Friday, August 14, 2009

Rock Hill Wedding

Alright, for those of you who think we have fallen off the face of the earth, I apologize. We have been crazy busy!!! We started off the new year and the first half of wedding season staying true to our new years resolution to blog regularly. But weddings every weekend, sometimes two in a weekend, have taken it's toll on us. Although, I was able to keep this resolution going much longer than my one to exercise and eat healthy, which was shot by mid-January! So, needless to say I have set aside the next week to do nothing but blog...so stay tuned, as I'm hoping to have several posts a day to show you all what we've been up to!

My first post in this series of many to come is Susan and Jacob's wedding...they had a wonderful ceremony and reception in Rock Hill, SC. It was an absolutely perfect evening and we so enjoyed spending the day with them and their families!

-Lindsey



























Jacob's gift to Susan was a Burberry handbag that she had been wanting for years!!! And I love the look on the face of Susan's flower girl!

















Craig's view...





Lindsey's view...





















They did the most amazing first dance...they must have taken lessons for months!





I love his eyes peeking over her spinning dress...













Craig's View...





Lindsey's View...










No comments:

Post a Comment